MD 900-to-902 Upgrade
Improved Performance for Global Compliance.
MD 900 owners looking for 21st Century performance and the latest in equipment design may now modernize their aircraft through a range of improvements available exclusively through the MD Helicopters Factory Service Center. This conversion includes a new PW207E turboshaft with higher single engine inoperative ratings, revised engine air inlets, improved NOTAR® inlet design and a more powerful stabilizer control system.
Benefits also include:
- an increased maximum takeoff weight
- improved safety due to increased one engine inoperative (OEI) limitations
- enhanced reliability and aircraft resale value
New and Replacement Parts
- Pratt & Whitney PW207E Engine
- Integrate Instrument Display System (IIDS)
- Fuel System
- Inlet Panels
- Power Box
- Wiring Harness
- Increased maximum takeoff weight
- Improved safety due to increased one engine in-operational (OEI) limitations
- Enhanced reliability and aircraft resale value
- Completion of all scheduled calendar and hourly inspections
- Performance validation as part of the flight test certification process
- A significant number of new parts and associated warranties
- Increased resale value
All MD 900 models are candidates for conversion to new MD 902 model. Aircraft previously certified for military or non-commercial operation may also be eligible. An MDHI Aftermarket and Customer Support professional can help make this determination.